Exceptional features distinguish this extremely flexible office space:
- Corner suite with a lot of natural light
- Space in Excellent “Move-In” Condition
- Three (3) closed offices
- Secure Access Control (Building)
- Drop ceilings for easy access
AP Services acquired the property in early 2017 and has since invested over $1M in capital and aesthetic improvements to modernize, improve safety, and overall day-to-day functionality for the tenants.
The building accommodates a variety of companies including: high-tech, medical device offices, software technology, healthcare, and more.
The building totals 80,064 SF and is located in the heart of one of Boston’s premier high-tech sub-markets – home to some of the fastest-growing companies in the region.
- Flexibility: The flexible layouts and sizes available allow for multiple tenants and uses, as well as the potential to accommodate growth within the building.
- Location: Signature location for start-up to established companies looking to be in the 495 high tech area with superior access to public transportation.
- On-Site Amenities: Fitness room, showers and lockers, meeting areas, loading docks.
- Diverse Tenants: High-tech, medical devices, software development and more.
- Below Market Rents: With current average rents of $12psf
AP Services is recognized as the premier commercial real estate and property management company serving North Central Massachusetts and beyond. We are proud of the long-term relationships we have built with our clients over the past 20 years.