Empowering the Youth
With the main campus in Gardner, a satellite campus in Devens and Leominster, and an additional educational site in Fitchburg, Mount Wachusett Community College is expanding its Leominster Campus for the benefit of young students in the surrounding communities. New careers are going to be made possible with this project.
AP Services is honored to be part of the Leominster Campus expansion that will allow for additional learning on topics that weren’t previously offered.
The expanded office space in Leominster will include but not limited to:
- New Science Lab
- Brand-new ambulance simulator
- Food for Thought Food Pantry
- Pearson Testing Site
- New Student Lounge/Study Areas
- Enhanced Classroom Audio/Visual Equipment
- 14 Upgraded Classrooms and Laboratories
Students will also reap the benefits of new programs being offered closer to home. New and improved classrooms and a variety of new training opportunities provide dual enrollment students and college students with the chance to get ahead of their dreams and pursue more than they have ever envisioned. The surrounding community will benefit immensely from these developments, and we are thrilled to be a part of it.
On-Campus Services & More
- Admissions & Academic Advising
- SUCCESS Coaches will provide support, guidance and connections to college resource
- TRIO North Central Educational Opportunity Center will assist eligible students with academic guidance, career, financial aid and financial literacy counseling.
- Adult Education and Workforce Access & Education offers free GED preparation courses, ESOL/ESL courses, and Workforce Training programs
- Student Services are going to provide enhanced student growth and development support for academic success
AP Services have previously managed numerous other projects for academic institutions. AP Services firmly believes that we are only as strong as the community around us and that is why we are pleased to oversee this expansion. We are eager to see what this project will do in terms of growth for Mount Wachusett Community College and for the help, it will provide young adults in their journey to finding their own career paths. We couldn’t be happier to work with a college possessing such diverse fields of study and look forward to helping them in the future.
Our Vendor Partners
AP Services is privileged to be working with great companies that have several years of experience.
- P. S. Dandini Builders, Inc. will oversee all general construction
- LJR Plumbing & Heating will conduct all plumbing work
- Nova Fire Protection will install all fire sprinklers
- Piper Electrical Company will take care of all electrical work
- Otis Elevator Company will provide easy access to all levels of the building
- Tanzio Masonry will handle all of the brickwork for the new elevator
- PROperties, Inc. will handle all HVAC work
- Majestic Painting will present a clean finish to Mount Wachusett Community College’s new learning center
Our clients can have the utmost trust in us to make sure the job is done correctly and professionally with our vendors having countless years in their industry.
About AP Services
AP Services is recognized as the premier commercial real estate and property management company serving North Central Massachusetts and beyond. We are proud of the long-term relationships we have built with our clients over the past 20 years.