Statement of Accessibility
AP Services is committed to providing a website accessible to the largest possible audience. In order to further this commitment, AP Services has made an effort to include the following features for the purpose of accessibility:
- Added alternative text to all non-decorative images.
- Ensured proper semantic heading structure for screen readers.
- Made best effort to ensure the website is navigable by keyboard.
- We understand this is not true in certain areas. We hope to continue to improve this functionality.
- Provided a Site Map.
- We have made an effort to ensure the proper use of focusable elements.
- Ensured links are underlined upon hover.
Due to AP Services‘ integration with external vendors, areas within the site remain beyond the control of AP Services. These elements include
- Gravity Forms
- Slider Revolution
Until the integration with these external vendors is resolved, AP Services can only achieve a partial level of conformance according to WCAG.
Should anyone find information or functionality which is inaccessible, please contact Craig Pierce at email@example.com. We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate.
Any individual who believes material on this site is inaccessible and is considered to be a violation of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and/or Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may file a written grievance by email using the steps below.
At a minimum, the written grievance should include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information (email and telephone number)
- The date of the complaint
- A description of the problem encountered
- The URL (web address) or location of the problem page
- Solution desired
The written grievance should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org